For those of you who like statistics and are curious about what the real estate market has in store, you shoukd definitely save the date for our Annual Real Estate Forecast. It's coming up on Wed, March 13th at the FLC concert hall. I have been a member of the committe that puts this event together for several years, and I am always impressed by how much data is presented and how many different aspects of our economy are covered. This information is vital to understanding the health of our community and it also helps people make real estate related decisions.
Here are the quick facts on what you can expect:
- A fabulous catered happy hour before the presentation, for our special clients and guests... that's you! It starts at 5 pm.
- A cash bar- but if you come find me, I've got a stack of drink tickets so you can drink for free :)
- A very well rounded presentation by local appraiser and researcher, Bob Allen. This includes information on all of the factors that affect our real estate market, such as tourism, tax revenue, the energy and construction industries and more.
- A recap of what the Wells Group predicted in 2018 and whether we were accurate with those predictions.
- John Wells' Top 10 predictions for 2019 and what that means to you if you are invested in the real estate market, or planning to buy.
- The presentation ends around 7pm.
Hope to see you there! If you can't make the presentation, let me know and I can get you online access to the info later.